ACTICOAT Flex 7 are effective single layer antimicrobial barrier dressings. The Nanocrystalline silver coating rapidly kills a broad spectrum of bacteria in as little as 30mins. ACTICOAT Flex 7 consists of a single layer of knitted polyester to ensure ultimate flexibility and comfort during wear time for the patient.
- Sustained 7 day antimicrobial activity against a broad spectrum of wound pathogens including MRSA & Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Helps remove some barriers, allowing the patient to regain control and progress the wound to closure.
- Rapidly kills bacteria in as little as thirty minutes.
Antibacterial action helps provide rapid protection from bacterial colonisation.
- Soft and highly flexible with stretch properties to conform to a range of body surfaces
Moves with the patient when they need to move the affected body part with minimum local trauma.
Minimises discomfort for the patient.
- Allows exudate transport through the dressing
This helps reduce the risk of maceration for faster closure with less potential for leakage and odour.
ACTICOAT Flex 7 has been shown to be compatible with negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT).
- The product is easy to apply, can be removed in one piece to minimise trauma and is designed in sizes appropriate for various wound types to reduce the time taken for dressing changes.
- Low adherent wound contact layer
Helps prevent trauma on removal to optimise closure times
Box of 5