- Suitable for urethral and suprapubic catheters.
- Smooth connector ensures secure and hygienic connection to a catheter.
- Easy to use lever tap even for patients with impaired dexterity or poor eyesight.
- Lever tap design reduces risk of hand contamination.
- Overnight connector can be attached to a drainage bag if required.
- Increases patient’s independence by replacing the leg bag for day time wear.
- Less risk of reduced bladder capacity; by allowing the bladder to fill and void “normally”, a catheter valve may help to retain bladder capacity and tone.
- It is recommended that the Flip-Flo valve is changed every 5-7 days. Simply disconnect the valve from the catheter and discard. Attach a new valve.
- Sold in eaches