A one-piece urine collecting system is a discreet way to manage male urinary incontinence.
A Conveen Self-Sealing Urisheath is worn on the penis and connected by a tube to a bag that collects urine. It funnels urine away to the collecting bag, which is strapped to your leg under your trousers. Urine is simply emptied into a toilet when the bag becomes full.
Conveen Self-Sealing Urisheath features:
- Anti-leakage design
- Easy-on and secure application
- Can be applied while wearing gloves
- Dependable adhesive protects the skin
- Bulb port allows unobstructed flow
- Optimal comfort and skin-friendliness
- Anti-kink bellows end wide outlet for secure connection to a urine bag
- Applicator grip and release strip for easy, smooth roll-out and secure application
Conveen External Catheter 25mm Box of 30